The Stake cryptocurrency gambling site was launched in 2017 and offers casino games and sports betting. You can play more than 2,000 different games, take advantage of generous promotions, and use eight different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.
In US and other countries such as UK, Australia, and Canada, MyStake is currently unavailable. By changing your IP address, a VPN lets you unblock blocked websites by making it appear like you’re in another country.
There are several useful tips on how to use a VPN with Stake casino in this article, as well as a list of the best VPNs for Stake.
Our shortlist of the best VPNs for Stake:
- Stake VPN – fast and secure
- Surfshark VPN – an inexpensive and high-quality VPN service
- Atlas VPN offers a cheap and reliable Stake VPN service
- Low price and plenty of features with IPVanish
Our detailed list of the best VPNs for Stake
Nearly 20 VPN services were tested by our experts in order to select the best VPN for Stake. Hence, the list below contains only the creme de la creme of VPNs, ranking them based on speed, security, server selection, and the ability to bypass geo-blocks.
1. NordVPN – best all-around VPN for Stake
NordVPN offers servers in Canada, Mexico, Austria, Germany, Estonia, and more, which makes it the best VPN for unblocking Stake casino. The gaming site worked flawlessly in every single country we tested.
NordVPN encompasses everything that makes a great VPN, aside from that. Using NordLynx’s proprietary tunneling protocol, you won’t even feel like you’re using a VPN at all – its speeds are that fast. As a result, there will be no lagging when you play slots and other casino games.
NordVPN works on practically any device, which is great. Since it offers six simultaneous connections, it is possible to play Stake games on your smartphone as well as your PC.
There is also no need to worry about privacy. You can completely hide your browsing history from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) with NordVPN. NordVPN also adheres to a no-logs policy that has been independently audited twice, meaning that no personally identifiable information is collected.
NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with the service, you can get your money back. There is even a way to pay for it using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Performance was excellent
- No-logs policy audited
- Pricing that is reasonable
- Payment options that are anonymous
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Desktop devices do not have a free trial
- Sign-up requires an email address
2. Surfshark – an inexpensive and high-quality service
A number of reasons make Surfshark one of the best VPNs for Stake. A few of the countries where Stake casino is legal include Canada, Austria, Estonia, and Finland.
In addition, it is one of the most secure VPNs, encrypting your traffic with military-grade AES-256 encryption, which is virtually impossible to crack. Additionally, Surfshark has an audited no-logs policy as well as a variety of fast and secure tunneling protocols, such as WireGuard and OpenVPN UDP.
One of Surfshark’s main selling points is that it allows unlimited simultaneous connections as opposed to the five or six offered by most other VPNs.
Surfshark is available for as little as $2.30 per month. You can use Bitcoin to pay or the 30-day money-back guarantee to get a refund if necessary.
- Fast speeds
- Audited by an independent party
- A great value for the money
- P2P downloads are a good choice
- Payment methods that are anonymous
- Windows does not offer a free trial
- Short-term plans become significantly more expensive
3. Atlas VPN provides solid performance at an affordable price
Stake can be unblocked with Atlas VPN, one of the more affordable options. Simply because it’s low-priced doesn’t mean it’s worse. There are an array of servers in Atlas VPN, including those in Canada, Germany, Austria, and Estonia.
Despite the low prices, protection is not compromised. We use the most secure encryption algorithm available – AES-256 – and the fastest tunneling protocol available – WireGuard.
Atlas VPN offers unlimited simultaneous connections so you can use Stake on each and every one of your devices. Furthermore, the provider offers apps for almost everything (except Linux) – Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS.
Subscribing to the longest subscription period will give you the best pricing options. You will pay just $2.05/month if you subscribe to the longest subscription period. However, cryptocurrency payments are not accepted.
- No-logs policy audited
- Multiple connections are allowed simultaneously
- Download the free version
- Rotates IP addresses automatically
- Based in the US, which is not a privacy-friendly country
- Small fleet of servers
4. Low-cost IPVanish with lots of features
When you choose IPVanish for Stake, you won’t be disappointed because the VPN unblocks the casino just fine. Stake is available in a few different countries. Germany, Austria, and Canada are among them.
IPVanish has a large number of features that I find appealing. If, for example, you want to use the VPN connection only for Stake, but not other websites, the VPN offers split tunneling. Android users will only be able to use this feature.
You can also use SOCKS5 proxy, prevent DNS leaks, and customize your kill switch settings.
If you buy a 2-year subscription, IPVanish costs very little ($3.99/month) and offers unlimited simultaneous connections, just like Surfshark.
Nevertheless, the service only accepts credit cards and PayPal, so cryptocurrency payments are not an option.
- P2P connection speeds that are solid
- A free SOCKS5 proxy server
- Protecting DNS from leaks
- You can return the product for a full refund within 30 days
- Linux applications are not available
- After a year, prices increase